1. Visitors under the age of 18 are prohibited from buying and consuming alcohol. Visitors over the age of 18 may not pass on alcohol to underage visitors. Any violation of this rule will lead to immediate removal from the event grounds and to confiscating of your wristband. Visitors have to be in possession of a valid ID, which they have to show on first demand.
2. The possession, use or sale of soft and hard drugs is not permitted. Regarding narcotic drugs, both soft and hard drugs, a zero-tolerance policy applies and will be executed in accordance with the policy as established by the Public Prosecution Service.
3. The organisation reserves the right to refuse or deny (further) access to visitors in a drunken state and/or under the influence of drugs. Violation of these house rules may lead to
4. The organisation will not tolerate threats, abuse, discrimination, sexual harassment and all other forms of nuisance and/or offensive behaviour.
5. Visitors shall not cause nuisance to the neighbourhood.
6. Visitors/participants of the OWee/IP events enter the event grounds at their own risk. The organization takes no responsibility for any damages whatsoever, which directly or indirectly arise out of acts or omissions of the organization, persons in its service, other persons who are working for the OWee/IP programmes, or third parties responsible for the logistics of the programmes, unless the damage is caused by intent or gross negligence by the organization.
7. It is not allowed to bring your own food and drinks to OWee / IP events. Consumptions will always be available.
a. At basecamp it is allowed to bring your own food and drinks except for alcoholic drinks;
8. Dispose of your waste in the designated bins. Residual waste in the residual waste containers and plastic cups at the designated points;
9. During the programme, TU Delft, OWee and IP will make photos and videos. The materials can be used for the purpose of promoting OWee/IP activities and may be published on OWee, IP and TU Delft’s websites, media and social media channels. If you do not want to be in the footage we make and publish, announce it to the OWee/IP crew who are filming and taking photos;
10. The security personnel can search visitors/participants preemptively and check their (hand) bags to ensure the safety of all visitors. Possession of glass, drugs, nitrous oxide, plastic bottles, cans, spray cans, markers, professional audio or video equipment, fireworks, (fire) arms and/or other dangerous or prohibited items or substances and/or pets are not allowed. The organisation recommends visitors to not bring any bags to the events;
11. The organisation advises visitors to wear hearing protection during the event since noise levels may exceed 80 dBA; Bringing and wearing hearing protection is the visitor’s own responsibility.
12. Visitors are held to follow instructions, regulations and/or direction of (security) staff at all times.
13. During the event, visitors are not allowed to:
a. Carry medication with you without a prescription;
b. Take cups or bottles outside the event grounds;
c. Trade goods and/or be guilty of dealing;
d. Be guilty of destruction, vandalism and/or theft. Any damage caused will be recovered from the perpetrator (s);
e. Distribute promotional material in and around the event grounds without written permission from the organisation;
14. Any violation of these house rules will lead to immediate removal from the event grounds.
15. Visitors/participants in violation of house rules 2 to 5 will be assigned to the police.