In case of emergency on the campus: call +31 (0)15-2788888.
In case you encounter undesirable behavior, such as bullying, aggression, (sexual) intimidation, stalking or discrimination, you can contact TU Delft’s confidential advisor undesirable behavior. These contacts are always free of obligations, confidential and anonimity is guaranteed.
What is the role of the external confidential counselor? She:
- Ensures adequate help for people that encounter undesirable behavior
- Provides a sympathetic ear
- First searches for an informal solution together with the informant
- Discusses the other options with the informant
- Accompanies the informant, but only if the informant considers this desirable
- Can also guide the informant towards other assistance organisations or care professionals
- Has a duty of confidentiality
What is NOT the role of the external confidential counselor? She does not:
- have a hierarchic relationship with TU Delft as employer. She acts as an independent and confidential counselor
- fulfill the role of a “mediator” between parties
- investigate complaints or hear witnesses. It is not about getting “the truth” on the table, but providing the reporter with proper tooling to deal and act upon the occurred situation
- take over the conversation. It is up to the reporter to act upon the help, tips and tricks that the counselor provides
The confidential advisor undesirable behavior, Sandra van der Hor, can be reached by phone via 06-21170603, and by mail via email@example.com